Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kid Cudi calling it quits after 4 or 5 albums



DESNG bringing you the latest in hip hop
Even though “How To Make It In America,” the new HBO show starring rapper Kid Cudi, hasn’t even aired yet Cudi is already talking about eventually ending his rap career to focus on acting.

The rapper recently told New York Magazine that he plans on calling it a wrap after about four or five albums.

"I’m trying to evenly balance them out right now, but eventually I want to leave behind music and just do acting," Kid Cudi revealed. "I only got into the music business to tell my story and inspire some people. I think four albums will do it, and when I’m done with my four, five albums, I’ll switch it up. Once the story is told [musically], there’s nothing else to say."

“How To Make It In America” will air on HBO on Sunday, February 14 at 10 p.m.

In other Kid Cudi news, Cudi is claiming that alcohol may have played a major role in an attack on a fan that happened back in December.

According to TMZ.com Cudi called Michael Sharpe, the man he punched at his show, to apologize. He also told Sharpe that his actions that night were brought on by alcohol.

TMZ attempted to reach out to Cudi in regards to his phone call to Sharpe, but they did not receive a response.

Source: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.10609/title.dx-news-bits-kid-cudi

No comments:

Post a Comment