Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Game Talks 400 Bars & More Tracks Coming

Game recently confirmed that he is working on a follow-up to the hard hitting 2005 G-Unit diss "300 Bars & Running" track. While the Black Wall Street leader promised that the track is coming soon, he did not reveal who it will be directed towards. "I got so many amazing records, I don't know if I should go hard to the streets or go radio," Game said about his upcoming R.E.D. Album. "But before the album there will be a mixtape with DJ Drama, Red Everything. Red Everything mixtape."

"It's a bunch of tracks I did specifically for Drama. They're full songs mixed with a few freestyles. I'm trying to finish up '400 Bars' and get it on there. Ain't nobody piss me off that much. But even if that ain't on there, the mixtape is still gonna be crazy."

Source: http://www.rapbasement.com/the-game/021010-game-talks-about-his-upcoming-400-bars-track-plus-more-songs-he-has-coming-soon.html

No comments:

Post a Comment