Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kanye West Denies Airplane Tantrum


Kanye West recently denied rumors that he threw a fit while on board an airplane flight earlier this week. Taking to his blog, the grammy-award-winning artist spoke about his experiences riding on flights and why causing altercations is not part of his profile. "I feel bad that people believe this kind of stuff or any random rumor that is taken as fact because 'it's on the internet.' This rumor is particularly ironic because I was actually happy with a business class seat and was offered a seat in first class. A friend of mine was sitting in coach so asked if they could bump him up to business instead of putting me in first. There was absolutely no altercation in any way."

Kanye continued "There's been many a time where I've given someone in coach my business or first class seat in order to sit next to a friend I bumped into. I really could care less about where I sit on the plane. It's hard to deal with the rumors sometimes. As a good person with a warm heart, it does bother me. I'm not bigger than feeling pain, embarrassment, stress and worry. Have you ever been lied on??? How does it make you feel??? You wanna tell everybody it's not true right? Thank you to all my fans who still love and support me even though it's not the trend right now! I'm sleeping in the studio and I won't let you guys down!"

Source:http://www.rapbasement.com/kanye-west/020510-kanye-west-denies-he-threw-a-fit-during-a-recent-airplane-flight.html

No comments:

Post a Comment