Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jay-Z Talks About His Upcoming New Album

DESNG Bringing You the latest in Hip Hop
Jay-Z recently talked to MTV about the follow up to his still-selling "Blueprint 3" album, explaining why a release date for the new project is the last thing he is worried about right now. According to the Roc Nation leader, he is currently still working on putting the project together. "I don't know," Jay-Z answered when asked about a possible release date for the new album.

"I didn't really start yet. I got a couple of scraps and I got a couple of ideas. I didn't really go into the studio yet. I've been toying with ideas and direction and things like that. I got one crazy record. To be honest with you, it's crazy. I got one and we'll build from there. Whether it comes out this year or next year, it depends on the music and how it's coming out. I don't really have any dates."



Source:http://www.rapbasement.com/jay-z/021610-jay-z-talks-about-his-new-album-saying-he-still-working-on-his-blueprint-3-follow-up.html

No comments:

Post a Comment