Wednesday, February 10, 2010

E-40 to drop 2 albums



Bay Area king E-40 is currently getting ready to release his 13th and 14th albums, at the same time. Entitled "Revenue Retreivin’ Day Shift" and "Revenue Retrievin’ Night Shift," the two albums will include over 38-tracks in total. Guests on the albums will include Gucci Mane, Snoop Dogg, Bobby V, Mistah Fab, Too Short, Jazze Pha, Ya Boy, Turf Talk, and Messy Marv.

"I’m excited about this album," he said in a statement. "It’s been a year since I dropped The Ball Street Journal. It marks an important independent business venture for me. This way, I am able to go back to the basics and run my own campaign." The albums are expected to drop on March 30th

Source: http://www.rapbasement.com/e-40/021010-california-rapper-e-40-plans-to-release-two-albums-on-the-same-day-details-here.html

No comments:

Post a Comment