Saturday, February 13, 2010

Drake Sprite Commercial

DESNG Bringing you the latest in Hip Hop
Canadian Young Money rapper Drake recently was chosen to represent Sprite in its first ever global marketing campaign. Labeled as the "Spark" campaign, Drake talks about his partnership with the giant soda company.

"My management brought it to me and explained the initial idea and the message behind it and I was all for it," Drake said in an interview. "The campaign is really about creativity through music and film and promotes fresh thinking and originality. I guess they recognized my potential based off what has happened with my music career in the last year. I think it's a great thing to be responsible, in a way, for exciting young kids."


The campaign is called "Spark" because it refers to the new updated logo. It will advertise in multiple spots including TV, online, music remixing, movies, mobile, outdoor and print advertising. As well Sprite is having a new amateur dunking contest as well it has step-team competitions for college students.



Behind the Scenes of the Commercial



Source:http://www.rapbasement.com/drake/021210-drake-talks-about-spark-sprite-commercial.html

No comments:

Post a Comment